Avoid Cancer..Simple Secrets
According to one of the world’s top cancer specialists, there are some simple secrets to a healthy, long life, including ditching your high heels and drinking coffee.
Dr. David Argus, author of A Short Guide To A Long Life, offers these tips:
- Strip off your clothes – Taking a good look at yourself naked in front of a mirror will help you see any troubling changes in your body, such as signs of skin cancer.
- Airport scanners – Radiation is awful, so just say no to the scanners and request pat-downs instead.
- No high heels – Uncomfortable shoes cause inflammation that can lead to terrible diseases including heart disease, Alzheimer’s, cancer, diabetes, and accelerated aging.
- Drink coffee – Waking up with coffee or tea offers positive benefits on our health.
- Eat at the same time – Reduce stress on your body by maintaining a regular eating routine 365 days a year.
- Have children - They’re a lot of work, but people who have kids are more likely to live longer than those who remain childless. (DailyMail)